Dragonfly 28 Performance For Sale
Dragonfly 28-84 Sport, built year 2013. Upgraded to Performance in 2016 with larger floats, deeper rudder and reinforced mast.
Compared to the Sport and Touring the Performance:
– is a lot faster (upwind: Sport: 8,5 kt, Performance: 10-11 kt. Beam reach: Sport: 15-16 kt, Performance: 19-20 kt)
– heels less
– is much more comfortable due to less heeling. Probably what feels as the biggest difference under normal sailing
– has far better rudder grip, no dragging air. Will be even better for the 2017 season
– no turning to leward when sailing downwind. Tips of the floats on Sport and Touring pulls the boat to the leeward when sailing in waves. Performance goes straight ahead.
– Silverrudder 2016: nr. 5
– Silverrudder 2017: nr. 3
– Vegvisir 2018: nr. 2, 4 min after Black Marlin in a 80 nm race
– Silverrudder 2019: nr. 3
– One Star Challenge 2020: nr. 1
For the 2017 season, Quorning Boats has changed sidestays to a stronger type and rudder is changed for even better performance.
For 2018 season:
– New genoa, Elvstrøm technora double taffeta
– 100Ah lithium battery
– Victron MPPT solar charge controller
– High thrust propeller
For 2020 season:
– 4 new waterstays
– extra 50W solarpanel
– VC17 antifouling
Becaus of a capzise at the Silverrudder 2015, the boat was reebuild and upgraded to the new Performance model.
Sales price 160.000 Euro, VAT paid
Contact: Jakob Madsen email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +45 20 42 15 27